cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GBBONUS Promotion

Caitlyn1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to change from the $25 plan to the $35 one so I can receive the 2GB promotion. It keeps saying that I am not eligible for this promotion. Do I need to activate a new SIM card to receive this promotion?

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Caitlyn1 

you can't getting that promo because you are existing customer, that promo for new customer only online activated....

but if you open new account with new email with new number you will getting...

for new account How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (xxxxxx)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Caitlyn1 wrote:

I'm trying to change from the $25 plan to the $35 one so I can receive the 2GB promotion. It keeps saying that I am not eligible for this promotion. Do I need to activate a new SIM card to receive this promotion?

@Caitlyn1 

This promo is for NEW activations only.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-of-monthly-bonus-data-fo...

Need Help? Let's chat.