cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GB for 8 months promo

Anonymous
Not applicable

I happened to notice the promo on the home page.

21 REPLIES 21

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Community_QA 

The $70 plan is more an option to switch to in a circumstance where you need that much data for only a month or two while traveling or moving and you cannot get home internet set up right away. There is also a sizeable portion of the population without the necessary credit score to qualify for a postpaid plan offering large data buckets for cheaper prices.

Other than that this Lunar New Year promo gets bonus data for the $25 plan for 8 months, I don't see why anyone who is planning on activating on $35+ plans would not use instead the never ending 2GBBONUS promo as I see that is still (unofficially) available.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwj34b7z_8X1AhWbH60GHVF1D-0YABABGgJwdg&oho...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Community_QA : Well...that's a value opinion that is up to whatever people might want to do with their money. I have 3 $10 plans. I couldn't possibly justify spending that. But people have different circumstances and needs.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

maybe no one really join $70?  why you pay that much here.  If you pay  $70, go with Telus or Rogers and you get free phones already

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Community_QA wrote:

What you meant by stop at $60?

@Community_QA : darlicious found the bit of fine print that showed $25 up to $60. Um...what happened to the $70 plan. And we laughed 🙂 Ah good times. But, who knows, maybe it was intentional.

@Anonymous 

And in the terms and conditions of the confirmation email (above) it says twice "activate on any plan $25 or more and get 2gb of bonus reoccurring plan data......"

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Community_QA

What you meant by stop at $60?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Community_QA : It would seem. But instead of starting at $35, they added $25. But then it's kinda goofy that they stop at $60. Go figure.

@darlicious :

z10user4_2-1642830711540.png

Community_QA

This promotion just for 8 months and not reoccurring forever?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Promocode : LNYGIFT

Mixed messaging as per usual though....

*Activate on any plan $25 or more and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for a limited time. For a limited time only. Offer available to new customers who activate online. 2GB data bonus will be applied to activations on $25 plans or more with the use of the promo code. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.

You are subscribed as .THIS INDICATES YOU NEED TO REGISTER YOUR EMAIL..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Just noticed a commitment to honour late SIM deliveries

C871EF20-4689-48DA-A71D-A03950A3A3CD.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Good for plans activated online $25+ to $60+.

@darlicious : Oh that's funny. lol Fixed it for ya....er.. the company.

Edit: well darn the strikeout makes it look worse. oh well. Way t' go marketing department.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Good for plans activated online $25+ to $60+.

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Yeah. PM randomly posts few promos on main page. Even when refreshing a page same promo stays but after logging out/in after few hours new appears.

Anyway, it is for new customers only...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I rarely see the home page. I went looking for mention of call forwarding for that thread and stumbled across the promo. Saw that there was no announcement and posted here. What the hey.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

I happened to notice the promo on the home page.

PM doesn't always make an official Announcement for promotion they throw out there. You must have noticed that before @Anonymous , no?

I recall one usually popping up for the Chinese New Year "Gong hei fat choy" on February 15th, 2022.

@LeePublic wrote:

Yes, It briefly popped up on the webpage late at night. Probably as preparation of the deal.

It was a leak then, you should have took a screenshot and post early

So with your luck, we can rely on you to give us early info to what the Public Points program is then  🙂

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, It briefly popped up on the webpage late at night around Wednesday. Probably as in preparation of the deal.

@LeePublic wrote:

I saw it the other day too! 

@LeePublic   The other day?  So, it was there for some time ?  Man I can't believe non of the regulars here notice..  🙂

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I saw it the other day too! It was pulled though...... then reintroduced today.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Yup, I saw that too. 

I wonder does that mean 2GBBonus would no longer work?  At least not when this promo is on ?

Need Help? Let's chat.