cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GB bonus data from Lucky mobile

mnadarasah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have three kids, two with public mobile and others with lucky mobile. After I did the preauthorized payment plan for lucky mobile they add the 2GB data free of charge in the same plan $15.00/month.

I am with two cell phones with public paying $15 plan but i only have the $256MB data. I want the extra free 2GB data like lucky mobile provided otherwise I can easily move to Lucky for both phones.

Need your help. 

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Must be targeted and limited but def an amazing deal. So go with it, because as stated PM would never match or do anything like that. what you see is what you get and while there are a lot of amazing deals like the 40 for 15GB 4G, sometimes a competitor might beat them at other plans, i am sure that is a limited time thing so snatch it up while you can.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mnadarasah 

you sure the 2GB not just limited time like 12 months ?  but if course with such good deal, you can always go Lucky and decide after 12 months

I was looking around but still cannot find that 2GB for $15 plan.  Sound too good to be true 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@mnadarasah hi they will not give you that extra 2 gb on the 15 dollar plan so you will have to move to lucky If you like 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mnadarasah   PM doesn't match other carriers offers but if you're able to get 2GB extra on a $15 plan, the you're better off just moving your kids accounts to Lucky.  I certainly would..

Need Help? Let's chat.