cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$29 for 40 GB Plan

DSidhu11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently just switched to Public Mobile and was on the $29 plan for 20 GB which also had the option to prepay 3 months in advance for $25/90 days. 

Recently, Public Mobile has a new offer listed which is $29 for 40 GB. I'm wondering if this plan also has the option for a 90 day plan. I want to take this plan but don't want to switch and lose my current rate if this plan doesn't have a 90 day lower fee option. 

Does anyone know if the 90 day plan is offered for the 40GB for $29 plan?

3 REPLIES 3

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@DSidhu11 

The new $29 promo plan ($29/month for 40 GB) does not have discounted 90 day option.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DSidhu11 

you were lucky you joined the $29 with a saving on 90 days , they removed that already

No, not all plans have 90 days option to save.  The new one does not.  So, if you want cheaper plan, you have the best one.  But if you want more data, then the new $29 has more data.  

@DSidhu11 wrote:

I recently just switched to Public Mobile and was on the $29 plan for 20 GB which also had the option to prepay 3 months in advance for $25/90 days. 

Recently, Public Mobile has a new offer listed which is $29 for 40 GB. I'm wondering if this plan also has the option for a 90 day plan. I want to take this plan but don't want to switch and lose my current rate if this plan doesn't have a 90 day lower fee option. 

Does anyone know if the 90 day plan is offered for the 40GB for $29 plan?

Sorry, but the 40GB plan is only offered in a 30 day option.

Need Help? Let's chat.