cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$29 30GB plan

darleneP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying to change to this plan for a while and while my sibling was able to switch all of her family to it, it doesn't show for me and we live in the same province! I'd like this plan. I'm also wanting to switch my husband to public mobile and am not sure what I need to do. Help!

3 REPLIES 3

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@darleneP  As @Handy1 said, contact customer service and see if they will give you the plan even though it's for new activations only (this is assuming you are an existing customer?).  As a new customer your husband should be able to get it but you need to move fast since these plans are special offers that are supposed to be expiring.  He just needs to download the Public Mobile app and set up an account, he will need a sim card also unless his phone can do esim.   He can get a physical sim from a corporate Telus/Koodo store to save time (phone ahead to check for stock), or from Amazon but ordering one from Public Mobile can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

This Plan is for NEW customers ONLY.

You are NOT eligible to it. You can close your existing plan, open new one but you lose all rewards and number.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@darleneP  Yes because it for new activations only not existing customers . That said some have confirmed getting it just by asking support . So first submit ticket and see 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.