cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$29/30 GB Plan

asyouwerexx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent Can you please reach out regarding the $29/30 GB Plan? I tried messaging you but it didn't work.

5 REPLIES 5

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I see what you mean and wow that's quite the deal.  Lucky for Quebec customers so op must be in Quebec then but they didn't say if it's a new activation or not.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

There is a $29 30gb 4G plan still showing for Quebec (new activations only).

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There has been no 30gb/$29 plan @asyouwerexx .  I think you meant to say 10gb/$29 that was promoted for a few hours on bf?  It was also offered for new activation afterwards and I think in Quebec as they get promos not offered to other provinces.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Even when it was available for 'New Activations Only', all the New Activations we're prevented from getting it.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @asyouwerexx 

instead of posting here, you need to submit ticket with CS agent for them to reply.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

For the $29 plan , it was mainly for new activation only offers to existing subscribers briefly, like a day, and it is no longer available for new or existing.

Need Help? Let's chat.