cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$29 20GB 4G Plan.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Okay, back to stage one again with the $29 Plan, because I'm bumping into the same issues as Black Friday once again.

On Black Friday/Boxing Day there was also a $29 Plan but no one could get it, everytime it said 'Payment Error/Failed' or 'Unexpected Error' preventing you from Paying, and getting this promotional Plan.

Now, it's doing the same thing for the 20GB 4G $29 Plan, it won't let me Activate any accounts on it since it won't take Payment.

I just had to Activate a Referral on the $34 instead because the $29 wasn't working, can this Referral contact CSA to have the $29 Plan scedualed on his next renewal date because that's what he wanted but couldn't get it because of this toddler designed Portal?

3 REPLIES 3

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The only temporary solution I found that worked is Activate on the $34 for one month, and it allows you to schedule the $29 one for the following month as an existing customer, it just for some reason won't let you have it from Activation Day.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like it was designed to fail based on what you've said. Do you have a copy of the black Friday error message that didn't work for the$29 plan that failed?

Also for this current one? I have seen multiple posts where people have indicated that agents are more likely to upgrade a plan, not downgrade in this scenario even though this was not the intention in the first place. 

I would assume that having proof of the intended would help to prove one's case.

We also know that agents cannot/will not change on Renewal. 

So if they are willing to do it, one has to be willing to loose whatever the current balance is to get the plan wanted.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hI @Priority 

you tried different accounts and different logins and passwords?

how PM fixed that for you on Black Friday?  Maybe you need to submit another ticket this time?

Need Help? Let's chat.