cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

28 dollar plan

abdellahrami
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am currently in a 15 dollar plan, i want to switch to the currently advertised 28 dollar ( i know it includes the 2$ discount of auto pay ). but when i go to change plan in my account i find only the 35 dollar plan, and when i choose it, it doesn't give me the 5$ discount before i pay. is this plan only for new clients too ?

2 REPLIES 2

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@abdellahrami  Edit, saw answer by @JoyLuck 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@abdellahrami wrote:

i am currently in a 15 dollar plan, i want to switch to the currently advertised 28 dollar ( i know it includes the 2$ discount of auto pay ). but when i go to change plan in my account i find only the 35 dollar plan, and when i choose it, it doesn't give me the 5$ discount before i pay. is this plan only for new clients too ?

See post here from moderator Catherine_T

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/A-question-about-the-currently-advertis...

Quick Update:

Hi there,

We've noticed a system error where the $5 discount is not automatically loading for eligible existing customers upon plan change. We are investigating this issue, and expect to resolve it in the next two weeks. No action is needed on your end - once the issue is resolved, a credit will appear in your self-serve account.

Apologies for the inconvenience! 

Best,

Catherine

Need Help? Let's chat.