cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 Promo Code not applied to account || Why?

MikeUla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I registered for PublicMobile. I entered my promo code and it was accepted. I was to receive a $25 credit.  Where is the credit?  How come it is not appearing in my account?  

6 REPLIES 6

@MikeUla there are plenty of advertisements on some not so great sites offering 25.00 to 100.00 Public mobile credits if you use a certain code. Best practice is to come back to community and check if it is legit. Most are not. If you used a code most likely you will get a 10.00 credit. As some others have pointed out some codes qill say up to 25.00 which is just them including other rewards from Public Mobile. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Can you tell us more about the promo code, where did you get it?

There are pages out there promising people $25 referral but the info is outdated and you get $10 within 72 hours instead.

Some of them say up to 25, as sometimes there are promos that give 20 or 25.

To check for student promotions you have to visit publicobile.ca you can register your email to receive the updates

pharaohpeter
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The first month is charged at full price. The following month you will receive the discount!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@MikeUla please post the link to this $25 referral credit promotion. Thanks.  I have never heard of it. Currently it's $10 per new account, paid within 72 hours of activation. Stay safe. 

Edit if you mean the second month is free promotion. Then it shows up in your within 30 days. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MikeUla wrote:

I registered for PublicMobile. I entered my promo code and it was accepted. I was to receive a $25 credit.  Where is the credit?  How come it is not appearing in my account?  

When did you sign-up? Usually the credit will appear overnight. They say up to 3 days.

But a $25 credit hasn't existed since before Xmas. You should get $10.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please review your promotion offer. Does it say "credit will be applied within a certain number of days" or "credit will be applied towards your first renewal (30 days after activation).

Need Help? Let's chat.