cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 3G Plan.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

With the Value of Subscriptions being better worth the buck in the last year, I'm wondering if we will maybe soon see a Data increase on the $25 Starter Plan? Maybe even 3-5GB instead of the currently included 1GB. 

$39 for 20GB is a better deal than $25 for 1GB, however some people like my father don't even use 5GB Per Month, so even a 20GB Plan is alot for him and the $25 one would be perfect even with just a little more Data. 

$25 for 1GB is fine considering all other providers are offering the same and sure Public don't have any reason to fix what ain't broken, but would Public not be able to gain alot of clients from other Providers by introducing a $25 Plan with 3-5GB making it worth it for them? Those customers would potentially switch to another subscription in the future due to better deals, making more for Public in the end. This would definitely be enticing and bring in some more new people..

Better yet, I wish they'd introduce a third starter 3G or 4G Plan something along the lines of 10-15GB for $30 Monthly. That'd be a deal breaker for anyone on any of those old Grandfather 3G Plans. 😆

4 REPLIES 4

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

We'll be waiting a while. They want to encourage people to go to higher priced plans and there's no incentive to give more if others are not. 

ETA: Ironically they'd probably get more from me if the $25 plan had more data but for now the $15 is best value.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

PM wants to incent us all to move to higher spend plans, so I don't see much happening with the lower end plans anytime soon. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I think a realistic option to hold out for would be slightly increased max speeds for 3G plans. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Priority 

I don't see the $15 or $25 would be going anywhere unless all three Tier 3 providers "agree" on doing anything with them

At this moment, PM is only interested in fine tuning it's 4G and 5G plans.  Only thing I wonder if they will bring back $35 (or $30) plan national wide (QC already has the $35 back with great amount of data)

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Would be nice, but not going to hold my breath on any of that happening, though we can all hope.

Need Help? Let's chat.