cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 20GB plan

animarie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone switch to this plan? How does it work, is it 20gb per month or 20gb per 90 days? Do we have to pay $75 up front each 90 days?

7 REPLIES 7

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@animarie You will get it in points.  In the rewards catalogue you can exchange 15 points for a $15 bill credit.  

animarie

Does that mean we get $3.75 off of each bill with the new public points (5% of $75)? I was on the old system until now, so I don't understand how this discount/public points will be applied

Jedi1

Changed two accounts.  We were already on the $29 plan for those accounts so nice to save a little more.  

@animarie wrote:

Anyone switch to this plan? How does it work, is it 20gb per month or 20gb per 90 days? Do we have to pay $75 up front each 90 days?

Some of this confusion is because of the way that Public Mobile has advertised a $25/mo plan. There are currently no $25 plans (nor any plans that are per month for that matter).  This is a $75 plan as there is no way to simply pay $25 to get it.

@animarie , the advantage of the 90 day version is cost savings and the data effectively carries over for 3 plan cycles.  The disadvantage is the plan cycle is 3x longer with fees paid up front.  Not a big deal if the lumpy payment fits the budget and 90 days of loyalty is considered acceptable.  I have taken up this 90 day plan for several of my accounts. 

animarie

Ok so overall the 90 day plan seems better  

golfball

You can either pay $29 every 30 days for 20GB or pay $75 every 90 days for 60GB.

Need Help? Let's chat.