cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$24 for 4 GB

Jessie-T
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I currently subscribe the $25 1 GB and received a text offer me $29 for 10 GB at 4 G speed, but I prefer the $24 for 4GB, cause I don’t need 10 GB that much, I rarely use up my data, only happen one or two times. I know this $24 plan is for new customers, still I wanna a try so I submit a ticket to the CS agent, even I negotiated to pay the $25 for 4 GB,  but they don’t give me this offer. 

9 REPLIES 9

Jessie-T

I received a text offered me this, PM sent out different offer to different customer, it depends on your plan. Like my plan is $25, PM wants me to pay a little more to    upgrade my plan.

@versysRob1 wrote:

How do I reach an agent to ask about $29 for 10g?   I currently pay $25 for 1gb and want to upgrade, but can't figure out how to reach an agent?   I don't want to lose my rewards as I currently get a $7 discount off my $25 plan, bringing me to only $18.   Will I lose my rewards if I chose a more costly plan?  I have read that I should not change from rewards to points plan as rewards plan is much better.

Changing plans doesn't change the rewards system.  Please remember that the $29/10GB plan is a targetted offer, so you might not be able to get that plan.  To contact a customer support agent, please use the chatbot.  

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If the ticketing system gives an error message, send a private message to CS_Agent.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

versysRob1

How do I reach an agent to ask about $29 for 10g?   I currently pay $25 for 1gb and want to upgrade, but can't figure out how to reach an agent?   I don't want to lose my rewards as I currently get a $7 discount off my $25 plan, bringing me to only $18.   Will I lose my rewards if I chose a more costly plan?  I have read that I should not change from rewards to points plan as rewards plan is much better.

versysRob1

How do I reach an agent to ask about $29 for 10g?   I currently pay $25 for 1gb and want to upgrade.  Did you reach an agent?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jessie-T , from personal experience and knowledge from others, the agents will make exceptions for cases that do not result in a reduced plan price.  

@Jessie-T  I think it really depends on the agent 

Jessie-T

Is it depends on the PM rules or the agent?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jessie-T  Some have reported having to try multiple times before getting the plan of their choice . 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jessie-T 

these are targeted offer and I don't think you can choose

of course, it is best to confirm with PM support, please contact them by direct message

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.