cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$24 for 4 GB is being offered to some existing customers

Sam-I-Am
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I'd like the offer of 4GB of data for $24 on the homepage. My mother was offered this deal via text today as an existing Public Mobile customer and I was not. Not really fair as a loyal customer.

6 REPLIES 6

ComicCuriosity

I just got offered the $29/10GB plan yesterday which I was pleasantly surprised. I'm on the $25/plan and have been with public for 4 years now. 

@Sam-I-Am wrote:

I'm on $25 a month so obviously feel a bit shafted. I get how business works these days but it's never good when customers know they're being treated unequally. Par for the course in telecom though. That said, I am generally happy with the service so would prefer not to leave for a better price. I suppose they count on that.

@Sam-I-Am 

@Sam-I-Am wrote:

I'm on $25 a month so obviously feel a bit shafted. I get how business works these days but it's never good when customers know they're being treated unequally. Par for the course in telecom though. That said, I am generally happy with the service so would prefer not to leave for a better price. I suppose they count on that.

You could try to contact CSA. Depending on the agent, you may get lucky.  YMMV.

@Sam-I-Am  Some have confirmed being downgraded in plan . It really just depends on the agent you get . Some have also reported having to try multiple times before being successful 

Sam-I-Am

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Sam-I-Am 

Which plan are you on presently?  

Unfortunately, these promo invite texts are directed to only a certain number of customers.  You might get a text in the future though.  

If you are on the $15 plan and want to upgrade to $24 plan, you can try to private message CSA to see whether CSA will upgrade plans.  YMMV. NO guarantees.  However, if you are downgrading a plan, much less likely to happen. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sam-I-Am  Some have confirmed getting this deal by asking support . I suggest you start there and good luck 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.