cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2017 Taxes Phone Bill

aleeyow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I am trying to access my phone bills for 2017 tax returns however the transaction area only goes back 6 months. I am eligble for claiming part of my phone bill as I am self-employed. Please advise where I can access these records or whom I can contact in order to get this documentation. 

Thanks in advance, 

-aleeyow

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@aleeyow   this post has all teh info you need regarding what info to provide to get an invoice.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Invoice-Request/m-p/174070#M52476

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Like what @NDesai mentioned, you will need to contact the moderator via private message in order to get a copy of your invoice for the 2017 tax year. However, please note that it can take up to 30 days to get the invoice emailed to you. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info to get the bill.

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.