cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20 off monthly for 15 months is not applied from Black Friday

SergeyModin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

20 off monthly for 15 months is not applied from Black Friday offer, we connected on November 27th, 2022, we bought SIM cards for two users/numbers. 

6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SergeyModin , the payment tab should look like this for the $55 plan with $20 discount.  

Untitled 8.png

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SergeyModin I'm familiar with the BF deal you're referring to.  It was advertised as $35/20gb for 15 months.  You should see on your receipt in payment history being charged $55, a $20 credit applied and then taxes.  They payment screen should show you how far along in the 15 month cycle you are.  If you didn't get that starting in Nov 2022 definitely contact CS Agent as you've been overpaying for almost 8 months.

@SergeyModin that does not sound right if you have been paying $55 all along.  But you checked CC and they charged you $55 and not $35?

If that is the case, open ticket with PM support and confirm if you got the plan with Black Friday special

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

(and was that a new activation, or change plan for existing customer when you took the special?)

SergeyModin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I haven’t received anything back since I connected on November 27th,2022. How can I contact the support?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SergeyModin 

I don’t recall about $20 for 15 months Black Friday promo but this is 6 months ago.

I remember but a promo for $25 ($5 for 5 months).

Go on your computer and private message a CS_Agent on the envelope icon and inquiry about it.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SergeyModin    the BF $55 plan with $25 special?  Usually the system will charge you $35.

But if you missed a payment or maybe due to Autopay failure, you will need to make a full $55 payment first, system will credit you back $20 to your Available Fund couple days later.    Did you have to make a manual payment to resume service?  If you did, please wait and you wil see the $20

If not in such case or you need agent's help, submit ticket to cs agent here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.