cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$20 off for 15 month promo

Justneedaname
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am using the $20 off for 15 months promo that was available on Black Friday. The $20 added to my account and then taken off again three times in December. Has anyone else had this happen? 

5 REPLIES 5

@Justneedaname 

But in the end, are you only paying $35?

if you don't mind, post the screenshot of the last poayment and we can try to make sense of it for you

or if you like, open ticket with PM Support

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Justneedaname

I don’t have any extra funds in my account, they were put in and taken out right after each other. On my next payment day I was charged the correct amount. I’m just wondering if anyone else had this same glitch. 

Justneedaname

I am an existing customer. I received the $20 in existing funds before I put my payment through so I only paid $35. 
I don’t have any extra funds in my account, they were put in and taken out right after each other. I’m just wondering if anyone else had this same glitch. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Justneedaname 

Potential glitch. 

Were you a new customer who activated on Black Friday? What were  you charged on activation?  $35 or $55?  If charged $35, you will get the next $20 credit on the next renewal.  

Or were you an existing customer who changed to this promo plan?  Most existing customers were charged $55 and then got $20 in available funds. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Justneedaname   do you mind post a screenshot of the Payment History to show those transactons?

And at the end of those taken of 3 times, do you still have $20 in the Available Fund now?

Need Help? Let's chat.