cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20 gb data at 5g speeds promo

nathanlouie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

20 GB data at 5g speeds promo last week ..will my rewards carry forward (my $2 auto pay, friends $1 etc ) or will i be rewarded in points?

7 REPLIES 7

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@nathanlouie pretty much 10gb is data for free! Can't go wrong

nathanlouie

thanks, 30GB 5G @ $34 per month doesn't start until my next billing cycle in a few day, trying to get the better deal at  40GB 5G same price at $34 per month.

Andy85

@nathanlouie Yes, it seems like many people have commented on other threads that they are experiencing extreme lag with with website. It's possible that a lot of clients are signing up for Black Friday deals at the moment to avoid missing out on the fun! Don't let the slowness stop you from taking advantage of the awesome prices!

nathanlouie

thanks for quick reply, keeping my reward.

I notice the same Black friday promo.. 40GB  5G for $34 per month.

Public mobile site is very slow at the moment

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@nathanlouie You may want to change that plan, 40GB 5G same price 

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Your rewards will carry over and will not change to Public Points.

Andy85

@nathanlouie Yup, you will get to keep your legacy rewards ($2 auto-pay, friend referral $1, etc...). Those Legacy points are attached to your account and not your plan selection. 

You might be prompted to consider switching to the New Points system though. Once you reach that point, I would opt not to convert your points system since the old legacy rewards are more advantageous. As such, you will keep your old rewards system 🙂 

Need Help? Let's chat.