cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 weeks and my number has not been transferred

LeeAnn6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with public for over 2 weeks and have still not had my Bell phone number transferred over! I have tried multiple times to submit a ticket but have been directed to blank screens and 404 error messages. This has been very frustrating. Can you please have my Bell number transferred over to Public please?

5 REPLIES 5

If they have, yes @softech 

Is it @LeeAnn6 ?

@HALIMACS wrote:

@LeeAnn6 

as long as your prior Bell account is still active, the number can still be ported here from there.

You can do that yourself under your public mobile self-serve account page under “change number”.

There is an option there to port number from another provider.

@HALIMACS  I think OP has the porting request submitted already.  OP should simply be calling the porting team or open ticket with support to complete the pending porting request instead.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@LeeAnn6 

as long as your prior Bell account is still active, the number can still be ported here from there.

You can do that yourself under your public mobile self-serve account page under “change number”.

There is an option there to port number from another provider.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LeeAnn6 

I will pm you the number at Telus to call to reinitiate the port. Call in the morning when they are opened. Check mail icon. You also need your Bell sim to receive confirmation from them that you want to port out.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello @LeeAnn6 

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble porting your number over. Is your Bell account still active? For the number port you’ll need to have it still active in order for the port to happen. Please reach out to customer service in order to get help and restart the porting process. 

The below link will allow you to private message a customer support agent directly in order to get support.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You will likely not get an answer until tomorrow. Customer Service hours are 9am-10pm EST.

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in. 

Need Help? Let's chat.