cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 step verification

Christiansmeu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am unable to complete 2 step verification to log into my account. Phone number is not active and can't access email. Please help

10 REPLIES 10

Christiansmeu

I want to keep my same phone number though 

@Christiansmeu 

call from any phone to Public Mobile.
# 1-855-478-2542
# 1-855-4PUBLIC
and enter your phone number and add your voucher  see how at photo

@Christiansmeu 

Good that your account was not canceled. Since you don't have access to your phone or email, your only option is to contact a CS_Agent to help you access your account so you can change your SIM, pay with a voucher and keep your old number.

Christiansmeu

My account and sim are not canceled I just didn't pay yet for this month but it takes 3 months to completely lose your account t right? The problem is not only do I have no access to my account, but I lost my phone too. I bought a new Sim card and a payment voucher to bring my plan up to date. But how am I supposed to even pay for my plan with the voucher when I am locked out of my account and I don't have my phone to make the payment by calling either. I need my phone number to be active for 2 step verification but I don't have that phone or sim anymore. I need to make a payment but there is no way to even pay!!! And I need to transfer to this new Sim but I can't log in! Halp 

@Christiansmeu 

If your account and SIM is cancelled, you can’t retrieve your old number. It goes into a pool for new members to pick your old number.

You can try calling your old number and see if anyone answers. If it hasn’t been assigned to anyone, contact a CS_Agent to see if you can get your old number back.

Christiansmeu

Can I keep my same phone number though with this method?

hughdyment9

Yes I had a similar problem and did what this guy said here. It was a hassle and a pain but it worked!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

It may be easier for you to reactivate your plan by purchasing a voucher and adding it thru the 611/IVR system and contact customer support afterwards to change the email. However this will not work if your account is suspended via lost/stolen. Here are your payment options....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Christiansmeu 

open ticket with support team by  CS_Agent  to change email or set new password.

if you need to make payment you can go to Shell Stations to purchase vouchers

and add to your account by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #,

Official list of retailers location sell:  vouchers

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Christiansmeu 

Looks like you have been a member since March 29, 2021.

If your account is not Active (canceled) and you can't access your email.

You will need to purchase a new SIM and create a new account with an current email.

If you account is suspended and can't access your account, you will need to contact a CS_Agent to help you access your account 

Need Help? Let's chat.