cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 phones with rogers

KZ1964
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 2 phones with rogers each has their own account but under my name.  I have switched one account to PM.  Do I have to make a 2nd PM account in my name with say my husbands email or can I use use my husbands name and email on PM and still port the rogers # in my name to PM 

Hope this makes sense 

5 REPLIES 5

kcorscadden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes create the account in his name.... It's his account so use his name, email, credit card, etc.... It's 2 separate accounts.  You have your account with all your info, he has his with all his info 

KZ1964

Do i create a 2nd account in my name with a different email or my husbands name even though rogers is in my name 

KZ1964

But do i make the 2nd account in my husbands name with his email even though the rogers account is in my name.  Will there be porting issues

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @KZ1964 

yes, you will need to create another account using another email address as PM system  is 1 email for 1 account.

and make sure you use the friend referral code from your 1st PM account to activate your 2nd account

Yes, it is good and easy to earn Friend Referrals.  🙂

kcorscadden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes you have to create a 2nd account.  This is prepaid, so each line equals one account.  You can't have 2+ lines on the same account with PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.