cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$2 discount when signing up for auto pay

Tigerli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is $2 discount monthly when signing up for auto pay? If so, how can I get it? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

@darlicious wrote:

Other than the $15 plan which you get the 250mb autopay data bonus automatically

I think everybody on $15 plan will get 250MB no matter autopay.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tigerli 

Yes you are on the points program so instead you get 5% of your plan Payments and purchases back in points. Other than the $15 plan which you get the 250mb autopay data bonus automatically all plans $25+ recieve a 500mb autopay data bonus when you register for autopay. While you have to use a valid card to register in can be a prepaid credit card with no balance or many other variations.....you don't need to use it to pay but instead top up your account using pm vouchers. You will still earn the 5% back in points and recieve the autopay data bonus.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Tigerli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks,  I saw their promotion and joined in February.  Didnt know its finished.

@Tigerli wrote:

Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is $2 discount monthly when signing up for auto pay? If so, how can I get it? Thanks.

This discount is only avaialble to people who were customers before January 25.  When did you become a customer?

Need Help? Let's chat.