cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$2 benefit for registering your credit card and paying with prepaid chits.

ChristinaK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  1. Recently, I switched to Public Mobile. My husband gets a $2/month credit for registering his credit card but paying for the service by buying retail chits, in this case from London Drugs. I have done the same thing, but I am not getting the $2 credit. Has something changed or am I doing something wrong and not getting this benefit as a result?
3 REPLIES 3

tina9099
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I joined PM last month and they no longer offer the $2 credit as part of their rewards. Anyone who joined after January is on the new points system instead of the old rewards. Login to your PM account and click “Rewards”. Everything is listed what you now get points for and what you can use them on.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@ChristinaK hi yes things have changed since january they have a new rewards system for new customers,unfortunately it no longer has the 2 dollar autopay 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ChristinaK   Unfortunately, PM grandfathered the old rewards including $2 discount for autopay and new activations since Jan/25th of this year will be on PM public points rewards instead.  You will receive 5% for payments made or purchasing add-ons. 

Need Help? Let's chat.