cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1GB-add on

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased 1 GB add on, how long does take fror me to be able to use it after the purchasing?

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is a two step process.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@5878799062 

It should be immediate.  It is a two step process though:  load funds, then purchase the add on.  You should also see the data add on in your overview page in the Add on section.  

You could try rebooting your phone

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Immediately.

It's a 2 step process...so make sure to add $$ to Available Funds..then go back and buy the add-on you want.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@5878799062 wrote:

I purchased 1 GB add on, how long does take fror me to be able to use it after the purchasing?

@5878799062  You should be able to use it instantly. Note that purchasing an add-on is a two step process. First you need to add the $15 to your account and then add the add-on to your account. Just go into you account and do it one more time and it should work. Don't forget to restart your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.