cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1GB Add On

foster-kaitlin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased the 1GB add on for $15 and it's showing in my 'available funds' but not under my data & add-on section - how does this get added to my plan before my next cycle renews? 

8 REPLIES 8

@Anonymous wrote:

@AE_Collector : Who knew PM was in the business of selling an Adonis. 🙂

There is NOTHING I do on my iPad that gives me more grief than trying to write Add-ons. Add-on is never a problem but Plural messes up whether I use an apostrophe S or not. This is the first time it decided that I meant Adonis though!

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector : Who knew PM was in the business of selling an Adonis. 🙂

PM is 100% Prepaid. Thus if the funds have been added you can buy something with the $. You tried to buy the Adonis first without funds already in place which caused the purchase to fail. You were sent to add funds which you did. Then you needed to go back and actually make he purchase now that you have Prepaid the funds.

AE_Collector

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@foster-kaitlin 

Try to restart the phone, if the purchase was complete then this might fix the issue. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@foster-kaitlin wrote:

I purchased the 1GB add on for $15 and it's showing in my 'available funds' but not under my data & add-on section - how does this get added to my plan before my next cycle renews? 

@foster-kaitlin 

It was not complete 'purchased' yet.

Go back to the addon section and ADD it now to your account. 

Note that purchasing an add-on is a two step process.

You should be able to use it instantly.

1-First you need to add the $ to your account and

2-then add the add-on to your account.

Don't forget to restart your phone.

*You can make the purchase via self serve account or by calling 611 on your phone.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@foster-kaitlin   buying add-on is a 2 steps process:

1 Load fund

2 actual buying of the add-on

you have done the first step and hence the $ is showing as Available Fund.  Now, all you need to do is to go and buy the add-on.  PM will charge from the Available Fund on your account and will not get it from your credit card again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@foster-kaitlin 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$

Try To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

Need Help? Let's chat.