cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1G bonus data for signing in Rewards

Mindy208
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

mmexport1670182358609.jpg

I received the message and reply YES2. I got 2G data and 500 international minutes at my account. 

I also signed into My Rewards and NO 1G bonus data added. When and how could I get 1G bonus data?

Thanks in advanced.

8 REPLIES 8

@softech    Just to clarify the gifted data and international minutes are added automatically to the account once you respond with a YES2 to the 4911 text.    Also it's almost instantaneous after responding.  😊

HXCHEN
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I didn't get the bonus 1G, However, I think the bonus 1G is given to someone has points reward program.

Mindy208
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes. I am almost three years and old system. It's tricky. 

Thanks for your explanation.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

This 1GB is for customers who are on POINTS rewards only. If you are on old rewards ($$$) no 1GB for you.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Mindy208 

Are you on the old rewards system? That one gb is only for people on the points system.

Do not switch to the points system if you are on the old rewards system.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Mindy208 hi go into your catologue you will see the free gig in there just cick on it to confirm , to add to that it is only for people on the new rewards system 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Mindy208 

You'll only get that if you're on the new points rewards system.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mindy208   this 1 GB extra is for those on new rewards system

If you are on new rewards, then you will go there and pick the free addon to "buy".  

However, if you are on the old rewards, you won't get that.  AND do not migrate to the new rewards, it does not worth it.  You get less on new rewards system

Need Help? Let's chat.