cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15GB 4G Plan didn't activate on renewal date like it was supposed to?

Lucar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had gotten the promotional text last month about moving to the 15GB 4G plan which I was more then happy to do, and so I went to My Account about 2 weeks ago and set that plan to be my new plan on the next billing cycle. I got my rewards text as I usually do but when I checked my account it showed that my plan is still my old one (and it's also showing my data usage from the previous month as if it counts towards this month). Did I do something wrong?

4 REPLIES 4

ottolb

I had the same issue, and I have sure that's not a cache issue. I've used 3 browsers and 2 different devices.

@Lucar wrote:

I had gotten the promotional text last month about moving to the 15GB 4G plan which I was more then happy to do, and so I went to My Account about 2 weeks ago and set that plan to be my new plan on the next billing cycle. I got my rewards text as I usually do but when I checked my account it showed that my plan is still my old one (and it's also showing my data usage from the previous month as if it counts towards this month). Did I do something wrong?

The Self Serve site has issues with showing old information and not updating by itself. Please clear your browsing cache and the cookies and then close the browser.  After re-opeining the browser, log back in to see if the plan details got updated.

Lucar

I just found out about the incognito trick from another post when you mentioned it. Thank you so much. It looks like it is in fact the new plan and now I just have to wait the 2-3 days for the data speed to update. 🙂

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Lucar   Try logging into your account using a different browser in incognito mode. Your probably looking at old cached information.  Try logging in again.

Need Help? Let's chat.