cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 plan/ Subscription text messaging not working

GG123c
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I changed my subscription from $35 to $15.  I am not able to get a refund. Two payments charged two days apart.  Also, can't receive or send any text messages after the changes. 

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @GG123c 

With regards to your texting issue, please try your SIM card in a different phone and see if that works. If it does, great. If not, put it back in your phone and create a ticket.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1715214924066.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@GG123c   It sounds like you may have selected "change now" for your new plan instead of "change on renewal".   The plans are not pro-rated so there is no refund when you select change now before the next renewal date.  For the texting issue you can contact customer service by submitting a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.  You might as well see if they will make an exception and give you a refund at the same time.

Need Help? Let's chat.