cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 dollar plan with 250 mb

billyeis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

plan 2.PNGplan 3.PNGHi i'm on the 15 dollar plan with 250mb, but I do not see it under my plan details and I cannot access it from phone.plan.PNG

15 REPLIES 15

@billyeis   your usage confirmed that you have data on your plan. 

There was a  day you used 180Mb and another day 69MB

are you on Android?  Android has a setting to show mobile data on a period.  I would set the start date from Sept 3  or Sept 4, then you will see how much data was consumed by the app, something similar to this:

softech_0-1633115757835.png

@billyeis 

Also check if any suspect apps have got onto your phone. Happened to me once and those malware gobbled data fast.250 MB gone in a few minutes.

billyeis

traffictraffic

billyeis

theres traffic

Anonymous
Not applicable

@billyeis : My guess is that your phone is set to update its OS and apps on mobile data (perhaps in addition to wifi). Renewal comes along and the phone says "oh, there we are, internet, lets go" and continues to download updates. Then the data runs out and it stops. Then it waits for the next renewal. But if you are frequently on wifi then maybe not. But that's my guess.

I suggest you connect to wifi and check for all the updates in the OS and apps. Then have the setting for updates be just on wifi so that it doesn't try to download when on mobile data.

@billyeis wrote:

yes, i'm on autopay, but this has been like this for a few months now, so could be a configuration with my profile?  If data reset, then I should see it the following month but I do not.

@billyeis  when was the last payment date?  

Also go to Usage History page, filter by last 30 days ,  sort by "Call Type" , do you see any "Web" traffic ?

E-MyAcc-DataUsage.png

billyeis

on my other active account, I have data usage and appears to be working but this account, data is missing even though I paid for it.

billyeis

yes, i'm on autopay, but this has been like this for a few months now, so could be a configuration with my profile?  If data reset, then I should see it the following month but I do not.

Wow, wrong pricing right on the main plans page, thats some inconsistency. And its been about 1.5y since that change.

Edit: Actually - with a bit of testing I see it's only wrong if you're using a mobile browser. Use a desktop browser, and its correct. ($5 instead of $10)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Triguy : You and I both know there are all kinds of inconsistencies around here. What you found is wrong. The purchase page is what matters. $5. Even the 611 was updated.

@Anonymous On the plans page it is still showing as $10.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Triguy : The 200MB has been $5 for a while now.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If the data does not appear under data and add-ons it means it has been used up.  You could buy a $15 1 GB add-on or 200 MB add-on for $10  if you need more data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@billyeis : See that little blurb under the heading My Data & Add-ons? It would seem you've used the 250MB for this term. It will refresh at your next renewal.

It's not a lot of data. Make sure you use options of OS and app updates to be wifi only. That only those apps you want connecting to cell data be allowed.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@billyeis 

Are you on autopay?  

Generally speaking, if you don't see the data tracker in your overview page, that means that you ran out of data this 30 day cycle.  You could check your usage history from your self service account page.  

Need Help? Let's chat.