cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 day esim trial question

coolvehiclefan9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello I just signed up and activated the free 15 day esim trial and I'm wondering if the 10gb during the trial is a limit or if its unlimited at reduced speeds. 

10 REPLIES 10

coolvehiclefan9

They didn't charge me for it and I got my service as an esim 

coolvehiclefan9

Sweet that's awesome! 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

It looks to me like there's no unlimited data in the trial period. Once you use the 10GB you'd be cut off until you renew. If you renew into the $40 plan you'd get unlimited data at that point.

Screenshot_20230927-115148.png

snubz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As someone who has a lot of data usage, I myself am also in the free trial and used the 10GB. Can confirm I have the unlimited data throttled at 512kbps. It's very slow but messaging works like a charm!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@coolvehiclefan9 , I was asked a question that I was not able to answer so I posted it but still no response from any!

When you signed up with this ‘free trial offer’ did they try to charge you for it? I know someone that tried to sign up with it as a new Customer but it wanted him to pay for it!

coolvehiclefan9

That's awesome!! 

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@coolvehiclefan9 I came over from Freedom Mobile almost 5 years ago and haven't regreted it.

@coolvehiclefan9  That’s great to hear , you might wanna confirm with support just incase I just believe it to be because it automatically enrolls you into the 30GB for $40 5G unlimited data on day 16 if you decide to stay . And note I’m just a customer like you trying to help but here’s direct link to support to verify 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

coolvehiclefan9

If that's the case that would be awesome I just wanna make sure before I use it all, I'm switching from freedom to public mobile and so far I'm loving the service especially 5G 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@coolvehiclefan9  I believe it’s unlimited data throttled to 512kbps if you use up the 10GB before day 15 

Need Help? Let's chat.