cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 day US 3GB add-on not tallying data

Brainfreze1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently added the 3GB US add-on and enabled roaming. I have been able to roam in the states as expected, but when I check data usage on my profile I see no change.

Should I see it get updated? Will I end up having to add more later? Am I just using a similar roam like home feature like other competitors? Just concerned if/when data stops while I'm using GPS and travelling.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Brainfreze1

I'll check it out with them. Thanks for your help in the matter.

@Brainfreze1 this is in fact weird.  You don't have a CANADA-US plan, do you??

I would not wait, open ticket with PM support and have them to investigate further :

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Brainfreze1

Hi. Thanks for your response. I checked my stats in incognito for chrome, but it still doesn't show data usage on the US Add-on field. I'm actually seeing the data being used on my regular monthly subscription. I think I'll just let it use up to it's 3GB limit and see what happens. Thanks!

Rastin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Many GPS apps have an off line mode. Just update the maps for the area you are in or going to. You won't get traffic info but you can still get directions if you lose data.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Brainfreze1 if should update, should be an issue with app cache or browser cache.  Best to check again using browser with Incognito mode to avoid cache problem 

Need Help? Let's chat.