cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 minutes Talk expiry date

Langlois
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I am trying to find out the exact date my monthly 100 mins of talk expire. I just made a call and it appears when I check my usage that the minutes are coming off my next month of usage although my payment date is tomorrow. How do you know the exact period of time that your plan is running on? Seems like it should be easy to find but can’t see anything regarding this. Do your minutes expire on your payment date or the day before?

5 REPLIES 5

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Plan shows expired in the evening before the renewal date while the calls and data still works.

next day it refreshes to the current plan and usage.

Langlois
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you very much, this is exactly what I needed to know.It’s too bad this information can’t be found on the Public website or through the FAQ page or the help text option.....  I appreciate you sharing your knowledge.

@Langlois 

Your plan renews at midnight eastern or for us in bc at 9pm pacific the day before your renewal date. So if your renewal date is tomorrow September 28th your minute counter and data counter resets at 9 pm tonight pt.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Langlois : The pay before date up top of the self-serve or the 611 service recording. That is the date of the _new_ term. So the old term expires 11:59pm ET of the day before.

I've never heard of calls coming from the next month bucket. I kinda rather doubt it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Langlois 

at public mobile Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,
and they service 30 days, not monthly.
and for your 100 minutes Talk every 30 days, you will getting renewal 100 minutes Talk,

and if you use it all your 100 minutes,

you can buy it Add-on for $5 500 Minutes Canada Wide Long Distance,will not expire and will remain on the account until you use it all...

Need Help? Let's chat.