cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 minutes Canada wide talk plan

LJ65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This plan includes  100 minutes per month. Why do I have no minutes included this month?

12 REPLIES 12

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

There are already a lot of replies with good answers. I'll add mine if it's cool. The Public Mobile website can, for some reason, create cache and history issues in your browser. Open your browser settings and clear your history. Then clear your cache. Close your browser and log back in and check your account for minutes. I'm pretty sure they'll be there. If not, at least your wife won't see what sites you've been to recently. 🙂 

LJ65

Thanks. 

@LJ65 

there was some network issues earlier today but is now resolved, please first reboot your phone and try again

Also, try this if that does not work

• try change the Preferred network type or network mode to 3G only or WCDMA only and see if it works
  • Try to click Reset All Networks and see if it helps
  • and do you have another phone to test the PM sim ? just to make sure it is not a device problem.  Also, that can force a sim card re-provision and it could resolve the problem
  • Also, try the phone in another area if possible, it could be just a local network outage

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LJ65  Yes you should get 100 mins out going every 30 days . Maybe ask support what’s going on 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LJ65

I have tried the $5 add on mins but that has not come through. Account is in good standing. Phone is iphone6. 

LJ65

100 out going minutes per 30 day , correct

i have been with Public Mobile for years and have never had a problem. What has changed?

LJ65

Yes

LJ65

I am in a new pay month and have not used any minutes. Should have 100 minutes per month

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@LJ65 

if you have the $15 / 30 Day plan you may have used all 100 outgoing minutes already. I have the same plan and have also purchased the $5 / 500 Minutes of Canada wide Calling add-on. If you run outta regular plan minutes (like you seem to have), then those add-on minutes will take over until next regular plan renewal OR you buy a new plan. If you don't use all the add-on minutes, they stay on your account until you use 'em up...even if that takes several months or more.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Maybe you used them all. Do the refresh icons shown in the images provided. Or is your account active? Or are you getting some other message?

@Handy1 

you probly mean $15 / 30 days, huh !!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LJ65  That plan is only 100 outgoing mins . But is unlimited incoming mins and unlimited  text 250mb data . And it’s  only  edit thanks @hairbag1 $15 30 day 

Adding  check 

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1689107038948.jpeg

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.