cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk

bella23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have plan with 100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk. By mistake i did purchase add-ons 500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance. If I use during billing period my 100 min. will I be able to make local calls (i.e. using 500min.) Thank very much for the response.

6 REPLIES 6

@bella23 @And happy new year to you , we are happy to know you got the solution to your question 

bella23

Thank you all for replying to my question. 'Problem' solved. Happy New Year to all.

bella23

Thanks very much for the reply. Feel happy now. Regards.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@bella23 @Yes you can , once your 30day 100 minutes is used up and best part is if you don’t use your 100 minutes your add on will roll over untill you finally use them or port out of pm 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@bella23 

Yes after you use up all your regular 100 calling minutes, then you can start using those other 500 minutes, automatically.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@bella23   acutally, it is a good to have the 500 min Canada-wide as a backup to your regular 100 mins.  Whenever the 100 mins are used up on that cycle, the 500min will kick in .  there is no expiry date of that add-on, it will be there until all used up

Yes, that 500 Canada wide minute can be used for local calling as well as to any Canadian  number 

Need Help? Let's chat.