cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 rebate for joining Public Mobile

WayneMcMillan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was given a signing bonus code from the person that referred me to Public Mobile.  I included it when I first registered / created an account.  It was a credit / bonus of $10.  How do I get it applied to my account?

6 REPLIES 6

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Another way to check that your code was successfully applied is that your friend will see your number in their referrals. 

If no, open a ticket with support to get it applied.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So you see @Zyl ...this is the win some, lose some scenario. Now...the OP _may_ have thought they were "closing" the thread on the last post (which is not a thing here) but it's also an equally valid reply and even more informative than the first reply.

But I understand the principle of the argument in your thread and even agree. But good luck with your fight. It's ever been thus.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI  @WayneMcMillan , 

If you have added it properly, PM will add it to your account within 72 hours.  It would should up as "Available Fund" on My Account.  So, keep checking.

If after 3 days of activation and you still don't see it, then open a ticket with PM Support and they will look into it.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@WayneMcMillan wrote:

I was given a signing bonus code from the person that referred me to Public Mobile.  I included it when I first registered / created an account.  It was a credit / bonus of $10.  How do I get it applied to my account?

@WayneMcMillan   It will automatically be applied to your second billing.  You don't need to do anything.  The first billing will be debited from your payment method right away since all Public Mobile plans are prepaid and it will not include any rewards or discounts including this $10 rebate but on the second billing, all of the rewards that are applicable to you including this $10 rebate will be applied against your payment so your 2nd payment to Public Mobile will be very small.  You will be pleasantly surprised.  🙂 

Anonymous
Not applicable

When did you activate? It can take up to 3 days usually overnight.

Need Help? Let's chat.