cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 off friend referral

Ashley31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m missing credit on my account. It’s supposed to give $10 for friend referral and it hasn’t 

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ashley31 wrote:

I’m missing credit on my account. It’s supposed to give $10 for friend referral and it hasn’t 

Hi @Ashley31 your Community account was created in March...is that when you activated a Public Mobile SIM card using a referral code?

The $10 credit should have shown up within 72 hours of activating. Check back on your payment history to see if you see the credit of $10 in March 2021.

If you do not see the credit, then I would contact Moderators with the referral code you used and ask them to apply the credit for you...maybe it was entered incorrectly without you knowing or something.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ashley31 

Giver of referral code = $1 off/30 days

Receiver of referral code = one time $10 off

@dabr 

Up to 10 days? Not as far as I know....

Edit:

@dabr  Lol....

@Ashley31 

If you referred a friend and they added your referral code the $1 reward and the last four digits of their phone number will have appeared on your rewards page in your account immediately after activation.

The person who was referred who entered the referral code upon activation will see the $10 bonus credit added to their balance and payment history within 72 hours but usually by the next day.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ashley31 wrote:

@Ashley31    The referral credit for your friend can take upto 3 days to be credited in their account if you asking on behalf of the friend you referred and you should see your $1 credit within a day (or immediately, normally) of referring in your self serve account.

Edited:  sorry meant to say 3 days (not 10) as noted by @darlicious,  thanks.  I was meaning to mention the $10 credit and got it mixed up.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ashley31 If you referred a friend to PM, you will get $1 reward per cycle. Your friend will get $10 off instead. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ashley31 : If you referred someone then they get the $10. You get the $1 per term.

Anonymous
Not applicable

just to you know The Refer A Friend Reward
How Does It Work?
It’s simple: you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your unique referral code in the referral code box during activation. Plus, your FRIEND will receive a one-time credit of $10. You’ll continue to earn Rewards on plan renewal dates as long as your friends remain active customers. If you’re on a 90-day plan, this means you’ll earn $3 every 90 days for each friend.

my dear don't worry about it sometime it happens but you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here.            You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service
  •  what is missing your Rewards, only by them can ADD to your account. 

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.