cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 CAD Friend referral discount never received even after 7 months?

ishrakhaq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I bought my Public Mobile SIM in January 2022, during account set up I have used Friend Referral code. I have confirmation copy of that. According to the confirmation I was supposed to received $10 CAD friend referral discount applied to my account on the next billing cycle. But I have never received that discount even after 7 months of using public mobile. Could you please look into this issue and resolve it by giving what was promised to me?

9 REPLIES 9

ishrakhaq

Yes, they have resolved it already. Clau from Support has been really helpful and resolved this issue promptly. Thank you all for helping me with the information and support people in resolving this.

So did you go back in your payment history and look for green numbers and maybe one of them was $10?

Adding - Ok good. Then the support people will be able to make it right.

ishrakhaq

I contacted the sales rep at Wireless center in Walmart who activated my account. I contacted him 2 months and 4 months mark and every time he asked me to wait to see the credit in my account. I have waited and till date I checked all debit /credit transactions in my account and checked all my rewards too, but that 10 CAD was never applied.

ishrakhaq

Thank you. I created a ticket with SIMon

ishrakhaq

Thank you. I created a ticket.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You're just asking about this 7 months later?

Please review your payment history here to see what the auto top up amounts are from when you signed up and into March (assuming you used a credit card and autopay)

There have been prior issues with the referral credit though.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ishrakhaq 

This is a public forum with members like you. There are no PM staff in this forum.

No worries, all you have to do is to contact a CS_Agent through SIMon Chat and type in Create a Ticket at the bottom of this page or private message them with the envelope icon above.

They will be available 6:00am to 10:00pm EST so will be available tomorrow.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@ishrakhaq 

don't worry contact to support team by private message CS_Agent  to check it your history if not in your account them will fix it.

Need Help? Let's chat.