cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$ 10.00

akita07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to get the 10.00 after i moved to PM with my friend code ?

10 REPLIES 10

@Bixia 

Absolutely your friend will see the usual $1 reward in her rewards section already and will have the first of $5×6months credit added to their account in the first week of January. An SMS text will be sent when its added to the account.

Bixia

By the way, I guess my friend who offered my the code she can get $ 30 credit as I actived it within Dec 31, 2021. 

Bixia

@darlicious 

Thank you for your information. 

I didn't know the holiday gifts of 2gb of add on data and 500 international long distance
calling minutes will be added within 7days of activation. I thought it gone already or it is for
$35 monthly plan only as I just active a sim card hrs ago . 

@akita07 

Once you enter the referral code at activation ( or have a CSA add it manually after activation) the $10 bonus referral credit will be added to your account balance within 72 hours however most customers see it added the next day. If you activated today or earlier you will also recieve the holiday gifts of 2gb of add on data and 500 international long distance calling minutes within 7 days of activation.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

confirm you used the referral code. 

Ask your friend if they can see your number in their referred numbers.

If yes, you ll see the reward at next renewal.

If no, contact support agent and create a ticket to get the referral code applied manually.

Welcome to PM. 

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@akita07 wrote:

$10.00 will be applied to your account at the 2nd billing.  Your second billing will be $1 before tax if you have also signed up for autopay and you might even get funds that will stay on your account if you got the community reward.  🙂

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You'll receive the $10 off your 1st months renewal.

If you also signed up for auto-pay, you'll also receive the 1st cycle and 2nd cycle rewards on the 1st renewal as well.

Welcome to Public Mobile!!!

@akita07 wrote:

The $10 credit will arrive automatically within 72 hours.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@akita07 wrote:

If you activated already and did not enter the code. Contact a CSA….choose chat bubble in lower right hand corner.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@akita07 

The Refer a Friend Reward - Public Mobile

Enter the referral code box during activation (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,, they will applied within 72hr,,,

Edit: if you miss it to enter the code then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%. only them will be Add for you.

Spoiler

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.