cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 GB data add-on disappeared

hannahoude1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday my data wasn't working so I logged into my account and noticed I had used 100%. I never received a text message saying I had used it all up. I used rewards to purchase a 1 GB data add-on, restarted my phone and it was working.

Today I got a text message saying I had used 100% of my data and when I log into my account the add-on is gone, but it is in my point history. I have not used 1 GB of data today, and my usage history shows that.

I tried to submit a ticket to contact customer support, but I get a 404 error everytime I do, I cleared my cache, and tried another device but it is still not working. 

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@hannahoude1 

Refresh your browser page by clicking on the circular arrow to update the PM website or login to the PM app for the current data in your account.

If it show no data was used today then it would be up to date as long as your phone is showing connect to wifi icon signal fan and not 3G or 4G/LTE (connected to your data).

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @hannahoude1 

Submitting tickets can have errors, instead send a private message to an agent using the following link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.