cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Free Month of Service for December 2021 promotion.

benchriswong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When does the 1 month free service from the December 2021 promotion get applied. My third month of service is coming up at the end of the month so I was wondering when it will be added. (the second month I had the referral code from a friend

@CS_Agent 

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@benchriswong wrote:

When does the 1 month free service from the December 2021 promotion get applied. My third month of service is coming up at the end of the month so I was wondering when it will be added. (the second month I had the referral code from a friend

@CS_Agent 

@benchriswong   

Did you activate as per the Terms and Conditions of this Black Friday Promotion, here is the announcement here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-Black-Friday-deals-are-here-Don-...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@benchriswong 

The free month credit is a third month free credit. It will be applied to your account sometime between day 31 and day 60. If you do not see it added by day 58 you may inquire about having it added by contacting customer support.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@benchriswong 

For that promotion, I believe that the free month (30 days of service) is supposed to be for the third month (renewal). So you should see that credit put into your account before your third month. If not, then you'll have to contact a CSA for help with that problem.

@benchriswong wrote:

There should be a credit applied to your account by the time that your next renewal comes around. Please note that customer support agents generally are involved in the messages threads.

Need Help? Let's chat.