cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$0 Holiday Giveaway: 2GB add-on disappeared?

PingRoll
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I logged in one day and my $0 Holiday Giveaway: 2GB add-on had disappeared. My family members were not affected and they had the same plans and add on, so I was confused on why I lost it. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this?

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

do you have data on your monthly plan?  If so, you should notice that the monthly data usage is already used all and hence PM is getting the extra data usage from the Holiday bonus.  

Your PM Usage history as well as your phone data usage history should be able to confirm how much you have consumed lately.

If you found out that you really have used the data on your phone, check if you any chance your Google Play/App Stores were auto updating apps with Mobile data.  Maybe System Update was downloading with Mobile Data?  or your Facebook/Instagram/Whatapps were set to auo-play and hence using your data?

@BlueB wrote:

@PingRoll - Are you crossposting also with another account, @Dadzilla ?  From that thread...

Did you change plans or otherwise "break" the fine print you agreed to for that promo?  I'm guessing "no" for a giveaway, but regardless thought it be good to check!  🙂

@PingRoll @BlueB 

Both of these were 2020 Christmas Holiday Public Mobile freebees; for those that went and grabbed them in their Self Serve.

esjliv_0-1621209421171.png

esjliv_1-1621209441058.png

Once either of them are consumed, they are gone. 

Even if you changed plans, these should stay with your account, until used up.

Check you usage history to see if there was usage to justify the usage of your Plan + your Holiday Giveaway. If the usage is not found, then yes, question this with the Moderators by methods supplied by @BlueB .

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@PingRoll wrote:

Hello,

I logged in one day and my $0 Holiday Giveaway: 2GB add-on had disappeared. My family members were not affected and they had the same plans and add on, so I was confused on why I lost it. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this?

Thank you

@PingRoll It disappears when it is all used up. It was a one-time addon. It will not get replenished once finished.

Have you been noticing it was being used?

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@PingRoll - Are you crossposting also with another account, @Dadzilla ?  From that thread...

Did you change plans or otherwise "break" the fine print you agreed to for that promo?  I'm guessing "no" for a giveaway, but regardless thought it be good to check!  🙂

If you didn't use up that 2gb data allotment, you'll need to reach out to a Moderator.  The best way is to open a ticket via the SIMon chatbot (click on the chat bubble, lower-right corner) and authenticate yourself to link your account.  Otherwise, you can also message them directly here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/22...

Need Help? Let's chat.