cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: Issue Resolved (My Account, My Rewards, and Mobile App access: Service Not Impacted)

David_J
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update: January 27 | 10:00 AM ET

Everything has been resolved and access to My Account, My Rewards, and the Mobile app have been restored for everyone.

Thank you for your patience.

Hello Community, 

We are aware of an ongoing issue that is preventing customers from accessing My Account, My Rewards, and the Mobile app. Rest assured, our teams are working to resolve this and ensure a smooth experience for everyone. Services are not impacted

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience. We’ll continue to share updates as they become available. 

Thank you. 

- The Public Mobile Team

5 REPLIES 5

LandoBean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Public Mobile Team. I'm a new customer, I just paid my subscription and trying to activate my subscription. I tried to port out my old Fido number. And at the last page your app said the transfer failed and I'm not able to log in to see what's wrong or getting my refund. How do we fix this.

Dwayne123

The issue is not fixed my phone has not been receiving incoming call since.     Feb 25 and it is the Feb 28

on2wheels
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is this the issue preventing us from updating our Visa card numbers? I had one account suspended because the card number expired last year, and my second account is still functioning but the public mobile site is not accepting the new CIBC Visa card information.

CIBC says it's a vendor problem, the card works fine at retail stores. Please advise.

michael_1991

Why is it down again?

Need Help? Let's chat.