cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[UPDATE] U.S. Roaming Add-Ons are Now Working

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

[UPDATE] This issue has been fixed as of November 15th, 2016. 

Hey Community,

As some of you have noticed, U.S. Roaming Add-Ons are now available in Self-Serve. While you can see them in Self-Serve, and are able to purchase them, we do not have the roaming service up and running just yet. But, we are VERY close! We promise that you will be the first to know as soon as it’s fully launched and working! In the meantime, please do not purchase the U.S. Roaming Add-Ons until we give you the all-clear. We don't want you to buy something that you can't use.

We also wanted to let you know that Self-Serve is running slower than normal, and that we are working on a fix for it.

Thanks for your patience, and stay tuned for an update!

-Public Mobile Community team

65 REPLIES 65

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pakmode wrote:

While I'm certainly glad to see US Roaming finally added, it's ironic to note 1GB of US Roaming Data is $20 while 1 GB of Data Add On for PM is $30 lol.

You know that the US 1GB is just for 10 days and it expires then?

The PM $30 1GB add on will be carried over until used up.

I'm sure that PM will eventually tweak the Add-Ons Roam eventually, everything requires Trial and error to perfect the perfect blend

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. @Brooke_C, just curious

I checked to see what Plans support the US Roam, For GF Legacy, $60-$25 seem to support, BUT NOT the $19

Will the $19 Eventually have access to this as well?

Just curious, as it would be considered Unfair disadvantage to those on a $19 Prov Only.

Please, Can PM try to ensure equal access eventually?

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Glad to see an update on this. @jigginsmcgee and @slandgirl hopefully things will start working for you guys soon and you can report back to us.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

While I'm certainly glad to see US Roaming finally added, it's ironic to note 1GB of US Roaming Data is $20 while 1 GB of Data Add On for PM is $30 lol.

I wish they would have copied Wind's model of pay per use while Roaming.

$0.05 per minute calling.

$0.05 per outgoing text

$0.05 per MB of Roaming Data

Make us buy a $20 bucket and eat out of there when we need it. 

That would works better for the short day and weekend trips.

Great effort PM folks, but not sure how good the penetration rate will be.

Need Help? Let's chat.