cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sept 23 - 28 FLASH SALE [Extended to Oct 1]: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Starting September 23 to October 1 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free when they activate on plans $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by October 1 using the promo code to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by October 1 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus 
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40,  $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

77 REPLIES 77

@LeePublic   I  already know, but the food thing is spreading over here. Personally, I like to have a baker's dozen of donuts in case I get hungry later or have guests. 😂

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Quigley I'll give you a hint, check out The Lounge, @darlicious posts a lot of good food photos.😊

@darlicious  Does everything revolve around food for you? Or are you using those metaphors to appeal to the masses that congregate here?  Either way, it's OK for us.  Carry on 😜😜😜

@helenhelen 

But you are also on a promotional plan that is desirable to some customers. There are no current or past $30/2gb plans. If you only need 2gb then you have a plan that suits your needs and you are not paying for data you don't need. Less is more....money in your pocket!

One donut ok maybe two donuts are deliciously satisfying. Five donuts just make you feel bloated, guilty and a little sick to your stomach.

@helenhelen wrote:

That is a good deal.. but nothing for your existing customers?! I could have 5GB for $35 and instead I have 2GB for $30 😞

Existing customers get loyalty rewards. Ask yoursel if loyalty reward or extra data is better.  You can open a new account to get the extra data.

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That is a good deal.. but nothing for your existing customers?! I could have 5GB for $35 and instead I have 2GB for $30 😞

@pkaraa 

Smart. Stackable offers.

pkaraa

@darlicious I am waiting for that bonus for $25 plans. 😁

karlandjennifer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received a free public sim card from zehrs in owen sound. Perhaps others would do the same.

The 2 gb is what tipped me to sign up.

@LeePublic 

Give it 6 months from the last retail promotion version is offered. The $25 plan might go to 1gb + the 500mb autopay bonus.

LeePublic

At this point, they might as well just add 2 GB to every plan $35+ permanently.

@Staliger 

This is the eighth announcement of this limited time flash sale since July when pm officially acknowledged the use of the promo code 2GBBONUS on the $35+ plans would bring about a no expiry 2gb of monthly reoccurring plan data bonus as long as you don't change your rate plan. It had been an "insider knowledge" promotion for about 6 weeks prior to the first flash sale announcement  in early July.

@J_PM 

Sigh.....a promo only for the higher data user. Still nothing for the non-data addict.🙄

Thank goodness we found Canadian Cell Supplies with discounts for all plans and free sim cards. For the $15 plan customer there is currently a slightly sweeter activation bundle discount. Free sim card and your first month for $10+tax w/free shpping via Canada post (activate before shipping or after arrival.)

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Is it the 3rd or the 4th same promo in a row? Pretty cool for new customers😁

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow another one, I wonder if other providers provide as many deals.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@J_PM 

nice 2GB Free promo code 2GBBONUSfor new customer Activate online only....enjoyed..

and for existing customer nothing will provide
public mobile have to provide special deals for existing customer,
i hope they will do something.
i appreciate you and your Team thank you very much...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Great to have this promo keeps renewing.. 

but waiting for this 2GB become a norm.. but would be nice to up the data bucket for ALL plans  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.