Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Maintenance on Dec 1 | My Account, Website & App

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hello Community, 

We wanted to give everyone a heads up that the following portals will not be available during the following maintenance window:

Maintenance window:  December 1 | 10:00 PM ET – December 2 | 10:30 AM ET

During this time, you will be unable to log into: 

• My Account | Website or App 
    PublicMobile.ca will still be available to view. 
  • Community 
    Community will still be available to view only. 

During this time, you will be unable to access: 

• Activation Portal 
    If you try to activate your SIM card or eSIM during the maintenance period, you will receive an error message. We recommended returning after the maintenance window. 
  • Chatbot
    During this window you will be unable to submit a ticket through our virtual assistant, but you can still ask questions for help information. 

Please note that during this window, access to portals may be available intermittently. To avoid issues, we recommend that you do not make changes to your account or submit any tickets until 9am ET.  

Thank you. 

- The Public Mobile Team

38 REPLIES 38

Jameson007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I try to login to public mobile I get this error: 

myaccount.publicmobile.ca

{
"message": "An unexpected error occurred"
}

Has the maintenance started earlier than posted?

DeelightfulDee2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@J_PM 

Wow thats like in less than an hour from now. Still makes no difference to me since I haven't been able to log I to my account since May!! I also see that recieving customer support isn't timely either....3 days and no reply from an agent. I can only pray that maybe just maybe this maintenance will allow me access to my account so I can change my plan and my phone number. Or maybe just changing my provider is better?

Angry3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please phone me back I missed your call

Rob_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm wondering if this will fix the phone number port and activation issue. A family member has been stuck in limbo since November 26 after port failed. CS took account info but no further communication or action seems to have been taken.

At this point we're thinking of just cancelling, accept our prepay loss and port back to Freedom. The connection issue should have been resolved already.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I really appreciate the notice! 🙏

@LitlLdy I was thinking the same thing, Ticket system hasn't worked since the Update and introduction of the Mobile App. 🤔

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM , thanks for the  advance notice!

As far as “

• Chatbot
    During this window you will be unable to submit a ticket through our virtual assistant, but you can still ask questions for help information. ”

No one has been able to submit a support ticket through the chatbot/virtual assistant for several months! This has been an ongoing issue long before May of this year which has been reported numerous times! Is this being worked on during the scheduled maintenance on December 1st to fix it? All Customers can do is chat with it!

Edit: Thank you for putting the scheduled maintenance notice at the top of the pages on the website! It helps a lot & very easy to see!

XionBunny

Thanks for the heads-up, much appreciated.

TheSterlinger

Thanks for the notice 👍

Need Help? Let's chat.