cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] System Issue: Accounts in Suspend

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update: The account suspend issue has been resolved. Thank you.

————————

Hey Community, 

We’re currently having some issues with our Monthly Renewal Charge and Auto Top-Ups, causing some customer accounts to mistakenly go into suspend. Our team is working on a fix, all services for impacted accounts are expected to be reinstated by 4pm EST. Check back for more updates. We’ll also update this post when the issue is resolved. 

Thank you,

- Public Mobile Team

591 REPLIES 591

@softechIf we continue to reply on every similar post, in no time we will have 500 posts and complete quota for a month of April.

TorontoMacau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Having ZERO service today as well. Hopefully it comes back by tonight

Sorry @egionet   this is a known problem at the moment and PM is still working on the fix

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/System-Issue-Accounts-in-Suspend/td-p/8...

Suppose to be resolved by 4PM but there has been no update, so I guess just have to wait

LucyR

Any updates!? 
Still not working and it’s after 4pm! 

egionet

the auto pay was made today now there is no service 

acybuchowski

My automatic payment came out today and now i have phone service. I cannot make or receive calls. What is going on?

@Smagnaye   Today is your renewal date, right?  Look like you got affected by the Autopay issue.  PM is aware of this and is still fixing it

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/System-Issue-Accounts-in-Suspend/td-p/8...

stucazz

My account is still not working. This is a massive inconvenience and affecting my business/work costing me a lot in multiple ways. It is passed 2pm EST. Can we get another update. I don't even have my voicemail.

Smagnaye

Hi,

i have no service, I cannot use my cellphone and text message. Please help. 

Thank you,

Sharon

wcchemist
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's after 4Pm ET.. still not corrected... Is there an update?

Ldybg

Hi,

My sons phone stopped working. My account was debited today for $14.69. That is what I believe I used to pay until I changed his plan back in October. What should have come out if my account is $25.99. (This amount has been coming out since October.) Can you please fix this and  reactive his phone? 
thank you!

Greenday111
keeps saying the html has errors too

hi

i dont know how to open a ticket  is there no way to talk to someone? i restarted my phone tried the sim card in a different phone nothing helps  is there a number i can call?

@merajunnisa   Yes, 4PM passed but no positive update from PM yet. 

You might want to open a ticket with PM Support, except they might be busy with different tickets as well.

To open ticket :

Spoiler

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

merajunnisa

I was waiting until 4 PM EST, and account is still not activated. I also recharged by account using 'Other' option and restarted my phone but still service is not activated 😞

@Greenday111 wrote:
wont let me respond

i didnt know this so i did a 15 add on ugh  will i get my money back

As long as you can see your $15 on account, not to worry. They will be used for next renewal.

@Greenday111   With PM, all support are online, you can open a ticket by using one of the 2 methods below (expand the spoiler)  

Spoiler

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Tagging them won't help.  Open a ticket!!

But, maybe we can still try to help.  Is  the phone status showing connected to the network?  Any Status bar? or any error like "No Network", "Sim not provisioned"?

I suggest you to at least reseat the SIM (power off the phone, remove the SIM for a mins before putting it back together)

Or better, if you have another phone, try to put your PM SIM on another phone and see if it helps.  It would trigger a re-provisioning of your SIM/Account and it might resolve your issue

Greenday111

hi

@CS_Agent

Greenday111
hi

ill just switch providers if i could get my money back

Greenday111

Greenday111
help

how do i talk to an actual person ?

Greenday111
k

today is the renewal day and the payment was taken

Greenday111
hi

hi

my account status is active  i cant go online no apps work cant make phone calls

@Greenday111   Couple things to confirm, if you login to My Account, what is the Account Status?  Active? Suspended? Plan Expired?

Is today supposed to be the renewal date (first day of the new cycle)?

Are you not getting incoming calls? and/or outgoing calls? Mobile Data?

Greenday111
hi

@CS_Agent

Greenday111
umm

i had no service alllllll day

Greenday111
wont let me respond

i didnt know this so i did a 15 add on ugh  will i get my money back