cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] Rewards Portal

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update: the issue impacting Rewards has been resolved🎉. You can now access your Rewards portal. Appreciate your patience. 

Thank you

-----------------

Hey Community, 

As of early this morning, the Public Mobile Rewards portal went down. Our technical teams are working on getting it back up and running as soon as possible. 

Please be aware of the following impacts:

• Unable to access Rewards Portal
  • Reward Redemption 

We will update this thread with more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

- The Public Mobile Team

5 REPLIES 5

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

Thank you for the continued updates and a notification on the rewards login page.

The team will be on this into the night. We currently, have splash pages up on Rewards to notify everyone! We will continue to share updates as they become available. 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM ,

Sounds like things have been busy but I really appreciate you taking the time to communicate with us by providing us with the updates.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Indeed! It's good to see public mobile communicating with its customers on a timely basis. I'm not sure what the new guy is doing? I haven't heard of him initiating any customer engagement?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

That's what I'm talking about! That's how you do it. I don't recall anyone in here complaining about the rewards portal. I guess people went through support or someone there noticed it yourselves.

Great job and thank you for the update. Please keep this up. It's how the community can be better.

(how about that volte for everybody? 🙂 )

Need Help? Let's chat.