Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] Checkout Glitch

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Earlier this week we identified an glitch on the checkout page where customers were experiencing multiple SIMs added to their order list - the issue is now resolved. We appreciate all your feedback to help support this fix. 

Thank you, 

Public Mobile Team  

5 REPLIES 5

@LitlLdy- And I can't think that without your prodding that this would not have been noticed. So thanks. And thanks to @J_PM for listening and updating. Communication for a communications company is always paramount.

While we're all chummy and cheery and tagging seems to get somewhere, maybe Public could see its way clear to enabling volte on any device on their system and any device that signs up. If the phone is able to do volte then great. If not then oh well. As long as the switch is flipped on Publics side that's all Public needs to do. Otherwise it looks like a lot like a selective whitelist at the whim of Public. Not cool. Not in keeping with bringing ones own phone.

dust2dust_0-1682013944527.png

I have a sim card. It works too. On lte. And it turns out my device is able to do volte. So please Public get over yourselves and allow any and all devices to use their volte capability if present.

@maximum_gato , thank you! I promise I tried very hard! I was quite persistent being it is a very important part of PM services! I let a lot of things slide!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM wrote:

Hey Community, 

Earlier this week we identified an glitch on the checkout page where customers were experiencing multiple SIMs added to their order list - the issue is now resolved. We appreciate all your feedback to help support this fix. 

Thank you, 

Public Mobile Team  

@J_PM , thank you for the update! I appreciate it.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

Woo-hoo! Now have you solved the missing Sim card issue? You know when they never show up after they are "shipped"?

Edit:

Thanks to @LitlLdy for her diligence to get this glitch fixed by pm. The squeaky wheel gets the grease most of the time. But sometimes they just throw it in the trash and get a whole new wheel! 🛞🛞🛞🛞🦼🦽🚲🛴🛵🏍🚜🛺🛻🚛🚚

softech
Oracle
Oracle

confirmed working!!

Thanks @J_PM 

Need Help? Let's chat.