cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Beta Testers

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Thank you for taking the time to sign-up. We have selected  total users to participate in this session.  If you didn’t get selected this time, don’t worry, we’re planning more exciting feedback sessions in the future.

--------

Hello Community, 

As many of you know we’re always looking for feedback from our Community, especially when it comes to our plans and products. As a part of doing things Differently, we’re selecting a handful of users to participate in a product testing opportunity to help us collect value feedback on our latest product enhancements. We’ll use this feedback to help us fine-tune and polish the product to give our customers the best user experience. 

How to Sign-Up 

Simply click here, to access the signup form.

Requirements:

• Complete signup form 
  • Make sure you provide information for your active Public Mobile account. 
  • Access to internet through mobile or desktop 

Note: we anticipate many users will sign-up in order to participate, please note only a handful of users will be contacted. We’ll be sure to update this post, once users are selected. Participants selected, will be contacted through Community Private Message. 

- The Public Mobile Team

25 REPLIES 25

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Just wondering how did the tester results turn out and how many testers were picked to participate?

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I think you’ll just have to keep an eye on the announcements section on the forum as they’ll likely make another post to announce the next one.

Mandaxox87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Would have liked to sign up for this but I see I'm too late.  No worries, I will try and get onboard the next one!  Does anyone know if there's anyway to be alerted when they do the next one by chance? I know it's a long shot ..lol.. but would be better then having to look for it and hope for the best.  Thought I'd try:)?!

Jayj_trvp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the response itbwant showing up on my end but now randomly it's working but go response e back sndbi thank you forbthat 

@Jayj_trvp wrote:

Is this even still going clicked on a link from a few days ago and keeps song link unavailable 

@Jayj_trvp , I looked & it states that “The form Sign-Up Form for Public Mobile Beta Testers is no longer accepting responses.” So, I assume it is not. I haven’t seen this thread updated stating this though!

Jayj_trvp

Is this even still going clicked on a link from a few days ago and keeps song link unavailable 

Raptor700

Signed up...worth a try

Yzeguy

Same. Signed up for the adventure 😆

on2wheels
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Can you update the original post to describe what this beta test is exactly? Is this a website beta or a phone app?

Rather only have to read one location before I input my personal information for something I may or may not be interested in.

Thankyou.

Priority

@Shutdown That's a feature I could get behind, I've had many Friend Referrals on the 90day Plans have this issue and wish the Data(by choice) could be given by the 30 day spans.)

Although not a feature of Public Mobile- if you have an Android you are in luck!! On my Samsung Note 20 Ultra within the Data Settings I can set 1. My 30 Day Billing Date, 2. Set a Data Warning, 3. Set a Data Limit and Cut off. - This way it will automatically stop or warn you when you hit a certain Data Usage so you don't blow all your fast data in a 90day cycle. (You can mess with the days to make this appeal more to your Weekly/Monthly usage.)

@Shutdown Again, what you're asking for is not an option, nor do I see it becoming one.

Shutdown

@DennyCrane 30 days costs extra $5 month. Data limiter cuts off your data once you hit limit whereas on 5g plan you're supposed to have unlimited slow speed after hitting limit. So it fails in both of these aspect. Also the data wouldn't carry over in the 30 day plan whereas my idea it would carry over for up to 90 days. So you'd potentially have up to 3x data on the last month.

@Shutdown No. If that's what you'd like you're better off with a 30 day subscription. Otherwise you can use a data limiter on your phone (at least with Android you can).

Shutdown

Hey can we have an optional feature that allows us to restrict the data for 90 days, so that we get the monthly data added every 30 days? For example the first 30 days you'd have 40gb on the 40gb plan then when 30 days comes you will have another 40gb added on top of what you had remaining, and same thing with the last month. This way you don't blow all your data by accident early on then have to wait upto 90 days with slow unlimited data, instead you just have to wait till the 30 days is up for the next 40gb to be added. Obviously if you use up all your data in any month it switches to unlimited and doesn't use data on 5g plan too.

Danley

I signed up, but I’m also brand new, so I understand if I’m not picked. Loving Public Mobile so far, though. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM looking forward to seeing what these latest enhancements entail. I would be interested in this opportunity.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM , That’s exciting! I think it’s a really amazing offer for some Customers to have the opportunity to try this so they can provide feedback which in turn helps all of Us! 💕 👏🏻 

keepasa
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sounds great!  I'd love to offer my experience and input to help improve future PM features.

Amped

Signed up.  I don't know why, but I really like testing things.

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ShawnC13 
Good luck! Critiquing is easier than proposing solutions. 😊

@ShawnC13 I would also love to see the 2 biggest fans will come join too, so they know the beta test is not just "befits the status of an oracle.", Also, looking forward to see their creative and constructive suggestions..  

Great to see people put their hearts out and help 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Where are the biggest critics of the service and services of this provider??!?!?  Here is a great opportunity to be apart of the testing phase!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

XionBunny

I opted in as well 🐰

guberm

Opted in

Priority

You can most definitely count me in, what an amazing opportunity.

Response Submitted!

Need Help? Let's chat.