Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Longer Than Normal Support Wait Times

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

We are currently experiencing longer than normal wait times for support tickets due to high volumes. Our team is diligently working through each request and will respond to each ticket as soon as possible. 

To ensure that you get a resolution to your issue as soon as possible, follow these tips: 

We thank you for your patience as we work to get to every support ticket. 

• The Public Mobile Team
12 REPLIES 12

th3Bird
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No. You are absoulty right. I had to get a koho account which is a virtual credit card. Which isn't a bad thing. But for this I had to fund a card to fund this card to pay PM. You are right. I should have never left telus. But when I do they always call me within two weeks for a better deal so I guess I'll just wait unless they cut my service due to a bad review. Bwhaha that would be funny.

Errol62

First time subscriber running into payment processing issues.. How long will it take to resolve?

@hamsterflight wrote:

Kindly reply to my DM, I have been waiting too long.

Sorry, but posting a forum message is unlikely to speed up the reply.  As it's been a while, you can send a follow up private message to CS_Agent.

hamsterflight

Kindly reply to my DM, I have been waiting too long.

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Nick271 - We are just customers but please contact CS_Agent for help regaining access to your account:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. * CS_Agents are at load due to iMessage activation issues so it may take longer than 48 hours. * They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Nick271

Yes, and I'm going to move on of my accounts as no-one is helping reset email and password to a 12 year account that is not able to add a new credit card to continue service. Let me know if anyone can help?

Deesubscribes

My phone service hasn't been working for several days.  I'm trying to add a new credit card, but the system won't accept the postal code because it's a US card and uses zip codes.  No way to reach anyone for help to resolve this issue, so I'll be looking for a new phone service.  Super lame to have to change services for something so stupid and small, but it's not really safe to be without phone service for who knows how long it would take them to solve this problem.  These "message-only" services (can't call anyone) that don't have full-time live support (you need to wait for a reply), don't really work for essential services like phone, internet, and other utilities.  

Michael6666
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yeah, with all the loyal customers porting out of Pubic Mobile, they will have plenty of staff to bring down the wait time for the remaining users living in the maritimes.

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hTideGnow - Yes, I think their "No" is the customers on the mega-thread saying "They will say no, or they can just remove you off of all rewards systems."

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

thanks @J_PM for sharing.  I guess lately too many asked question about the legacy reward just so that they can make a formal complains.  I would hope this trend would die down very soon.

Cujimoto
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm happy with the support I've received recently

notchy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I definitely appreciate the work the support team does as they have assisted me a handful of times

Need Help? Let's chat.