Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Updates and Improvements to EverSafe

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hello Community, 

You talked, and we listened. We are excited to announce the latest improvements made to the EverSafe experience. 

In our commitment to make changes that are meaningful for our customers, here are a few of the EverSafe updates we have made based on your feedback.  

EverSafe Updates (November 7):

Shortened EverSafe Account Creation 
We have  made the account creation process 30% shorter by reducing the number of steps to create your EverSafe account. This will make  it easier to navigate from start to finish. 

‘Need Help’ button & Help Article
If you encounter challenges while logging into or creating your EverSafe account, each step in your journey will now include a 'Need Help' button located at the bottom of the screen, which will direct you to our EverSafe Troubleshooting Help Article.  

Improved Error Messages 
We have updated a variety of our error messages to make them easier to understand with clearer next steps. We appreciate your support  and value your ongoing feedback.

The Public Mobile Team 

48 REPLIES 48

Sakyals
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Me they’re ask for a pull code

cprnicus
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just ditch this crap. Never asked for it and don't want it. All this "EverSlave" is NEVERSAFE and you know it. You ask for feedback and just ignore it, or is this just a ploy to find the "dissenters" in the crowd? I don't want, never asked for, nor find any of this 2 tier authentication BS useful.

@Johndoe223 you can submit ticket via a private message to @CS_Agent while in Community. 

Johndoe223

yessssss!!!! Out of no where my phone went into SOS mode and my e sim stopped working and when I got into the public mobile web or app it says “Unauthorized Access.” 

Johndoe223

Can you please give me an email to contact you guys at or something because my account is locked and I can’t seem to get a hold of anyone 

Laurenie

I cannot log into my account and my service has been suspended. Is anyone else having this issue? I paid my bill on time, so I am not sure what the issue is. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Sounds good on paper, but let's see what people say come tomorrow ... 

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Improvements???

Loading the login page takes longer than ever, assuming that it doesn't come back with the "unauthorized" message first. "Trusted device" option is broken now. And at this point it's minutes to load the usage indicators on the landing page...

This is getting old quite fast, Public Mobile. You are a self-serve provider, make it easy and efficient to actually access one's account. Overall, dealing with EverSafe is super frustrating.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Thanks @J_PM   Great to see all the update!!

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sandra20 
Have you approached @CS_Agent for the problem? If not, consider reaching out to them. 

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

My experience. Though, checking the box to confirm that it is a trusted device, every time I log in, it does not remember it despite the cookies being enabled for PM. Consequently, the process to obtain a confirmation code remains perpetual — a pain I can live with, but would be happier without. 😊

@Sandra20  If your relative successfully ported their number to another company then their PM account should be closed which would be why you can't log in if so.  Is she still being charged for the PM account?  What exactly did you want to do in her account?  

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I would really love if sessions do not expire as it used to be before EverSafe was introduced.

Make an option in My Account for customer to decide if they want session to expire after an hour (as it is now) or to last until midnight or indefinitely. Sometimes is difficult to log in every time when away from computer for a little while, receive verification code, etc.

@Sandra20 The Community (message forum) login is separate from your Account login. It's common for the account website to get taken down for maintenance late in the evening, but it is online now.

Sandra20

She is on the verge of putting a stop payment to PM with her credit card company due to her frustration. I'll keep reading to see if there is any solution. If anyone can direct me to an answer more quickly that would be appreciated.

Sandra20

My relative had her number ported to another company because she has been trying to access her account for the last few weeks. I just tried helping her and I couldn't log into her account. It keeps kicking me out to the home page of PM. Now I can't even log into my account because it says the site is under maintenance, but here I am replying to a message. What is going on?

smp999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How about when I set my PC/Browser as a Trusted Device, it remains a Trusted Device .......  seems logical

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

We'll have to watch in the next few weeks if these changes make it any easier to create an account. Right now, there's potential customers walking away because of onerous run-around loop with eversafe.  Good start mking improvements though....👍

Need Help? Let's chat.